Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Get Back Together With Your Home

After a summer full of parties, parties, parties and back pain, my home and I are definitely not getting along.  I am stressed out every time I walk into my bedroom and I'm starting to wonder whether or not I even have a kitchen counter.  Alright, it's not quite that bad, but this post really hit the nail on the head.  A clever way of looking at how you interact with the place where you live.  Although it's not really a person, your home definitely plays a HUGE role in the dynamics of your family and your everyday life.  This article's perspective is a good reminder to acknowledge the importance of respecting your environment, both inside and out.  Oh, and if you've got the time, check out all the links throughout the article.  Super helpful.

As a side note, I have just recently discovered the re-nest section of apartment therapy.  Very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

contribute