Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sharing a Bedroom, PLUS an adorable garland idea

There is a lot that I really like about this room.  I like the colours.  I like the crib (we have the same one!) I like the reminder that you don't have to move to a giant house so that each of your kids can have their own room.  I like the vintage decor, which is most likely second hand and doesn't all match.  I like the framed graphics with their names and birth dates and special features about them.

I LOVE the doily garland!  I so often see doilies that are gorgeous, no doubt about it, but also just not the right thing for my house.  But this is SUCH a sweet way to use them.  Another birthday party idea I think!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Love the colours she put together! :) Are you thinking of doing something like this?

    ReplyDelete

contribute